Terms and Conditions
Terms, Conditions and Privacy for the Pure Employment Law website
Last Updated: April 2014
- This web site is owned and run by Pure Employment Law website
- This website was designed by Access –by Design, http://www.access-bydesign.com
- This document governs the terms and conditions of the use of the services and the privacy provided on the Pure Employment Law website
- Please read this document carefully.
- If you are not happy with our terms, conditions and privacy as laid out in this document, please do not use the Pure Employment Law website
- If you wish to contact Pure Employment Law website concerning any matter relating to your personal information then please contact us in writing.
- These terms and conditions may be modified by from time to time so please check occasionally. Continued use of the website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions of this document that may happen.
- All material on this website belongs to Pure Employment Law website or its website designers, licensors or third-party contractors.
- All images are copyrighted, either from stock image licensing, graphic design from Access –by Design (as designers) or Pure Employment Law website, itself.
- You may retrieve and display content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorised use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of material obtained through this website
- You acknowledge that the original designers, Access –by Design, do not endorse the content of this site after the initial design period has expired (i.e. when the site goes ‘live’)
- You acknowledge that the original designers, Access –by Design or Pure Employment Law website cannot be held responsible for the contents of any website linked to from this website
Using hyperlinks to any other service or site from this website is done at your sole risk.
Miracle , Church Lane, Birdham, West Sussex, PO20 7AT
Tel: 01243 776399
- Any third party website, company or organisation other than the original designer, Access-by Design that links to this web site must not: do any of the flowing;
- create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of this site;
- imply that Pure Employment Law website is endorsing it or its products or services;
- use any of Pure Employment Law website logo or images displayed on Pure Employment Law website web site without permission from Pure Employment Law website
- infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person;
- Be a web site that contains content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- RSS may be used but under strict accreditation of source
- Pure Employment Law website reserves the right to request that any link in breach of these terms be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
- Access-by Design respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our clients to do the same. If Pure Employment Law website has used copyrighted material in the ongoing development of its own site, Access-by Design cannot be held responsible for this. However, as clients are informed of copyright and the internet, we trust that it is usually done in ignorance.
- The clients of Access – by Design websites (including Pure Employment Law website) are not web designers and may make mistakes in ignorance.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on Pure Employment Law website web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the web site contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, we would ask affected parties to simply contact Pure Employment Law website to remove offending material, rather than taking aggressive action.
- If no response can be had from Pure Employment Law website, please contact Access-by Design at: http://www.access-bydesign.com
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
In using this website:
- You acknowledge that you are using the website at your own risk. The website is provided "as is," and to the extent permitted by applicable law, Pure Employment Law website, Access –by Design and its affiliates hereby expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained therein or provided by the website
- Pure Employment Law website and Access –by Design and its affiliates have taken steps to provide a reliable, secure and fast service. However, neither Pure Employment Law website nor its affiliate do represent or warrant that access to the website will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on the service.
- There are links on Pure Employment Law website to third party web sites which Pure Employment Law website has no control over. Pure Employment Law website accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. Pure Employment Law website advises you to carefully read 3rd party privacy statements prior to the use of any third party website.
Pure Employment Law website and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of;
- your access to or inability to access the website, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website;
- your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website
regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages
- The information that you provide about yourself to Pure Employment Law website will only be used by Pure Employment Law website in accordance with this document. This document does not apply to third party sites
- Pure Employment Law website may disclose your information, under strict terms of confidentiality and restriction of use, to partners of Pure Employment Law website who supply services on behalf of Pure Employment Law website and who require to process personal data in the provision of such services. When you use Pure Employment Law website services you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to Pure Employment Law website partners. Pure Employment Law website will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties without your express consent.
- However, under certain circumstances the force of law may require the provision of information to legal authorities. In order to maintain the integrity of its website and safeguard the interests of its users, Pure Employment Law website will comply with any such legally binding request.
- You agree that this document, for all purposes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You also agree, subject to the following clause, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim or matter arising under this Agreement.
- For the exclusive benefit of Pure Employment Law website shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence.
- Identifiable information - Your information is collected when you fill in a form on Pure Employment Law website, or you send an email to Pure Employment Law website or register any forum on the site. The information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information. You may inform Pure Employment Law website at any time if you wish Pure Employment Law website to cease using your personal information.
- Non identifiable information - Pure Employment Law website will from time to time collect information from you that does not reveal your personal identity. Pure Employment Law website uses this information for editorial purposes, and occasionally for other internal purposes. This information is only used in aggregate form and is not connected to any name, address or other personal identifying information.
Use of personal information
- Pure Employment Law website processes personal information for the purpose of providing a personalised service, conducting market research surveys, running competitions and providing you with information about products and services on offer.
- Pure Employment Law website may from time to time use your contact information to tell you about news or events provided by Pure Employment Law website or one of its strategic partners. You may opt-out of receiving such mailings at any time.
- Due to the international nature of the Internet, the collecting and processing of your personal information in accordance with Pure Employment Law website privacy document will often involve transferring the data between countries in which Pure Employment Law website and strategic partners are located.
- Pure Employment Law website shall take steps to ensure that any transfer of data to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area, whose laws provide for a different standard of protection for your personal data than that provided under English law, shall be made subject to contractual arrangements which will require that your data be processed to at least a standard compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- This Website has has tried to ensure there are security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information but only where possible and practical. Users of this website are expected to take their own security measures, including using a secure, standards compliant browser, ad-blockers, high browser security options, their own firewall, antivirus (including adware protection) and internet browsing protection.
- Although Pure Employment Law website strives to protect your personal information, Pure Employment Law website cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once Pure Employment Law website receives the transmission, Pure Employment Law website makes best efforts to ensure the security on the system.
Any Other Terms
- If the Pure Employment Law website runs competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this website. These are subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
- For website accessibility, please see our accessibility page
- This document is the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral.
- If any provision of this document is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this document, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you don't agree to the terms, conditions and privacy policies contained in this document please exit the website now.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies please follow this link. (Link is www.aboutcookies.org)
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, follow this link (Link is tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)