If you are in a situation where you are thinking of bringing an Employment Tribunal claim, it’s important that you have the right people on your side. We are experienced Employment Tribunal advocates, and have represented employees on a wide range of issues, including:
- Unfair dismissal (including automatically unfair dismissal on the grounds of pregnancy and TUPE)
- Breach of contract
- Protective awards
- Multiple or group claims
We are happy to provide full representation, including conducting advocacy at any Employment Tribunal hearings. Alternatively, to save costs we also offer clients the option of taking our advice on particular aspects of the claim, such as:
- Advising on the merits of a potential claim
- Preparation of or advice on the claim itself (the ET1 claim form)
- Settlement negotiations (where appropriate)
- Advice and assistance with preparation of documentation
- Advice and assistance with witness statements
We can give fee estimates for representing you in full or for particular stages – please contact us for further information.
If you have insurance cover then you may be able to instruct us under the terms of your insurance policy – please contact us to discuss this further.